What is Bio-Cleaning?
BIO-CLEANING is a process of using natural and eco-friendly enzymes, biodegradable disinfectants and processes for environmental, Industrial, cleansing and treatment.
BIO-CLEAN FACILITATES A NON TOXIC, NON HAZARDOUS CLEAN, SAFE & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT
Bio Enzyme - CleSol is a multi-enzyme concentrate created in a Fermentation process. BIO ENZYME-CleSol consists of concentrated organic enzymes, powerful organic surfactants & micro-nutrients.
Enzymes and their applications
Enzymes are long-chain proteins that serve as natural catalysts, meaning that they allow chemical reactions to occur rapidly and efficiently. Enzymes are commonly used in household cleaning processes such as laundry and dishwashing. In laundry and dishwashing, enzymes break down the basic components of stains and soils so they can be washed away more easily. Since one enzyme molecule can act on many substrate molecules (such as soils and stains), a small amount of enzyme added to a laundry detergent can provide a significant cleaning benefit to the consumer.
The most common enzyme types used in the Household care industry are proteases, amylases, lipase, cellulases, mannanases, and pectinases It has been found beneficial to combine different enzyme types to improve overall stain-fighting performance. Therefore, in household cleaning manufacture enzymes are not stable in various physiochemical environment nature of their uses. Accordingly, we extend our research toward the extremophilic enzyme for the stabiliity and specificity of users to ensure their breakdown the complex substrates in adverse conditions like hard water, pH, salinity and temperature etc.
Hence, Extremophilic microorganisms represent an underutilized and innovative source of novel enzymes. These microorganisms have developed unique mechanisms and molecular means to cope with extreme temperatures, acidic and basic pH, high salinity, high radiation, low water activity, and high metal concentrations among other environmental conditions.
List of some important enzymes and mode of actions:
Proteases accelerate the breakdown of proteins into peptides and soluble amino acids. Proteases are basic ingredients in laundry detergents and are used worldwide because of their effectiveness on common stain components, such as food, grass, and blood.
Amylases accelerate the breakdown of starch-based stains from foods such as such as cereals, gravies, potato and pasta dishes, etc. In laundry, amylases ensure complete removal of starch at low wash temperatures.
Lipases accelerate the breakdown of tri-glycerides (lipids) into fatty acids and glycerol and are applied in laundry detergents to improve the removal of body stains on collars and cuffs and non-mineral oil and fat, such as lipstick, butter, vegetable oil, and others, from fabric surfaces.
Cellulases cleave off such damaged microfibrils and releases any captured dirt particles, preventing particulate soil from depositing and preventing fabric graying. Not only can bristly cellulose fibers attract particulate soils during the wash, they can also make it more difficult for the other ingredients in the detergent to remove stains. Cellulases aid primary stain removal by modifying the surface of cellulosic fibers and fabrics, making it easier for the stain to come loose.
Mannanases remove mannan stains. Mannanases break down mannans and effectively remove food stains containing guar gum or locust bean gum, thereby, increasing in-depth cleaning by removing the adhesive mannan. Incomplete removal of these types of stains may result in fabric graying.
Pectinases can provide unique stain removal benefits on a wide range of pectin based stains from fresh fruits, such as tomatoes, oranges, bananas and berries. Extracted pectin is used in various processed foods, such as tomato sauces, jams, jellies, low-fat dairy products, and can cause the same type of staining potential in clothes.
Bio Enzyme-CleSol IS UNIQUE
- Completely biodegradable
- Does not harm humans
- Does not harm flora & fauna
BIO CLEANING PRODUCTS IN CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT
- Cleaning & Disinfection
- Grease Taps Removal
- Removal of Legionella in Cooling Towers
- Water Disinfection
- Removal of ALGAE in Water Tanks
- Odour Control
- Small Insects Control
- Accelerated Biodegradation
EFFICIANCY OF BIOCLEANER DIAGRAM
When regularly Bio cleaning solution is used in the hospitals, It will clean, degrease and control Bad odour, small insect control (Mosquito, cockroach, housefly etc.). Overall, Bio-cleaner solutions will also do disinfection of 99.9% of germs (Microorganisms). The efficiency of bio cleaning chart shown below clearly explains that within 35 days of regular usage results in control and prevents the spread of diseases from the hospitals.
FLOOR CLEANING & KITCHEN DEGREASER
- Effectively cleans Office Floor, Tiles, and Walls, this can degreases most surfaces including the interior walls of pipes, kitchen walls and any place with fatty oil layers.
- Excellent for reducing grease trap solids
- Non – corrosive to equipment, instruments and surfaces
- Wide range of applications for Common Corridors, Rooms, Conference Hall, Reception Area, Kitchen Chimney, Exhaust Fans, Stove and Storage Area.
According to Brian Kern, 2001 and Philipp et al., 2016; entitled- Enzymes Enhance Biofilm Removal Efficiency of Cleaners was published in Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. This journal revealed that the enzymes cleaning efficiency in hospitals which control various infecting pathogens while using enzymes.
Reference: http://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?id said by Brian kern.
DISHWASHING & GREASE TRAP REMOVAL
- Capable of breaking down the organic waste and Fatty substances found on all edible plates and vessels.
- Sparkling Cleaning on Ceramic Plates, Cups, Plastic Trays, Silver Plates and grease surfaces.
- Removal of Grease Traps found in Kitchen pipe lines and sewage drains.
TOILET CLEANING & ODOUR CONTROL
Toilet cleaning and odour control will digester which will remove unpleasant odours effectively from the source. Odour eliminates odours from compounds such as milk, vomit, urine, alcohol, faeces and many more.
Odour controller has a wide range of applications. It can be used on:
- Hard surfaces
- Soft furnishings
Odour controller works using digestive enzymes and not on chemical processes for removing bad smells. The enzymes in the product rapidly digest and degrade the bacteria that produce bad smells destroying the source of the smell.
Odour controller is not classed as a hazardous product and it does not emit toxic gases; it has a neutral pH and fully biodegradable. It's an easy product to use, simply remove excess soiling from affected area and apply Odour controller by sponge, mop, cloth or spray, thoroughly wetting the surface.
SMALL INSECT & LARVA CONTROL
- Effective small insects such as Flies, Ticks, Mites, Cockroach, Mosquito, Bed Bugs and Larva's.
- Environmentally safe and safe to apply, no special protective dress is required for workers.
- Effectively break down the life cycle of the resident insect population in and around education campus.
- The controlling of the small insect by enzyme and bio surfactant was developed according the Stephen L,T and the Title is entitled as Protease Enzyme: The 'Perfect' Pesticide. (http://www.learnipm.com/patent.htm).
AQSOL is an effective and long lasting disinfectant based on a complex formula based on hydrogen peroxide stabilized in a specially formulated gel. The combination of the hydrogen and the stabilizing and activating gel results in a safe and highly effective product with the following main properties:
- 1.Disinfectant capable of rapid disinfection as well as long lasting disinfection.
- 2.Fully breaks down into water and oxygen leaving no residues.
ADVANTAGES OF AQSOL
- Clear colorless and odorless liquid
- Highly effective against bacteria, viruses, and mould
- Acts as a surfactant
- Very rapid disinfection
- Breaks into water, hydrogen and oxygen
- Long lasting disinfection
- Environmentally friendly
- Highly effective against Bio-films
COOLING TOWER/WATER TANK CLEANING & SWIMMING POOL DISINFECTION
- No Chlorine or Bleaching Powder or any Harmful Chemical required.
- Powerful and Broad Spectrum Disinfectant, removal of Legionella found on cooling towers
- Effectively against both Gram-positive and Gram-Negative Bacteria, Fungi, Spores, Algae and Viruses.
- Disinfectant will Break down into water and oxygen
- No Smell, Color or Taste.
- Ecofriendly solution
- The product rapidly spreads through the air, water and quickly reaches and covers all surfaces in water and air.
WHAT MAKES BIO CLEANING SO NEW AND DIFFERENT?
- It is organic/natural and completely biodegradable
- It is non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable
- It is safer for the environment and safer for human health than traditional chemical cleaners and disinfectants.
- It uses highly specialized enzymes to eliminate and control odours by eliminating the soils that traditional chemical products alone cannot treat
- It helps to displace unknown, potentially "pathogenic" (disease causing) bacteria with known, healthy microorganisms and in this way contribute to better human health.
- Reduces BOD and COD levels in waste water.
BENEFITS OF BIO CLEANING
- Improved Hygiene
- SUBSTANTIAL Cost savings
- Saving water and energy-Less water used to clean off as comparing to detergent or other chemicals
- Improvement in wastewater quality
- Less work required for Odour control/cleaning and other services
- Just few products for your diverse needs
- Less space required for storing various products for different purposes
- Increases your productivity
BIO-ENZYME BASED CLEANING AND SANITIZING SOLUTIONS
|S.NO.||USAGE AREA||BRAND NAME||DILUTION RATIO|
|1||Floor Cleaner||Clesol – Floor||25-50ml In 1 Litre Of Water|
|2||Hand sanitizer||Clesol - Hand||25-50ml In 1 Litre Of Water|
|3||Dishwash||WIN||1% to 3%|
|4||Super Strong||Clesol||1: 10 to 20 Litre|
|5||OT Disinfectant||Aqsol 27||4%|